View Single Post
Old 02-26-07, 06:53 PM   #21
Jay Rose
I don't lose

IP:

catique
prah - took you 1:40 to get into the rapping.....am i the only person who thought this was really really really annoying......and yes boring.....

-i dont understand the chipmunk if its a refrence to his high voice then thats kinda weak
-feed you a banna clip....honestly bro stuff like that is overused and lame....not to mention so far from the truth seein how this is internet beef you aint never gon see summers nor do i believe you will ever shoot someone....
-bow wow line didnt really make much sense kinda random and lame
- birds and bees?? honestly is that a streach for what summer represents?
- clean like wood it will make you float......what......how is that...ugh ill leave that alone
- whiter then your own face.....so race make you good at rap? ha lotta controversy comin out of that......

- one thing i noticed was both beats were mainstream and you kinda just copied the flow used on them before....no origanitly?
-a gay joke?
-willa pit bull is the first semi decent punch ive heard
- come at me happy? am i the only one who thinks taht sounds lame?
- king of the north shit sounds good but yet like i said totally copied off of 50....

all in all you sound good on the mic, decent flow like i said half stolen from the artists who rode the beat first.....you have alotta energy which is good....but to put it plain your lyrics were lame.....kinda corny and like that hindu guy in street fighter.....a HUGE STRECH to land a punch......ive heard plenty better n frankly im dissapointed.....

summers
-like i said to him this murder tip shit and guns n all taht.....blah enough is enough its the internet guys.....
- the slow flow on the beat is distracting and kinda annoying....
- your voice is WAY WAY WAY WAY too forced
- missle pro---lame
- rag head....only cool is spul is one or is a decent of one....are you? otherwise its a strech
- steal from you....yea yea i dont care bout hoods....
- my thursday was lame....but the mermaid was kinda original....so half props....
- GOOD LINE : "money aint shit, if you always had an honest living." cuz no matter how much yall want to look ghetto i know its so true for most if not all of mas
-snitch - hahah i find it a half decent subliminal to zone out...for all the shit he got for claiming to snitch.....
- the start of the second verse.....no....never agian....lame
- haha cuddlesome.....a decent line
- dolla back line is okay
- he makes some valad points with tony and tito.....sorry but true
- pop they coller line is kinda jsut boring.....
- spul you do look down in alot of your pictures....so that punch hit.....hahahahahah der der der
- spul did your parents buy that ride you pose on pictuers with>? if so haha.....
- outro.... eh... the grounded line could be funny i unno.....kinda lame....annoying outro now that i think back.....

all in all your flow was worse....your energy was almost the same but your production left your vocals too low on the beat taking alot away from it.....i feel your lines wern't as corny.....sorry but on the summers vs prah thing i think substance wise summers had the better somg.....catchyness prah had the better song.....so all in all summers was right...king of the north is shared with tito n tony.....the end

well i thought about the army
dad said, son you're fucking high
and i thought, yeah there's a first for everything
so i took my old man's advice
three sad semesters
it was only fifteen grand spent in bed
i thought about the army
i dropped out and joined a band instead