View Single Post
Old 02-26-07, 07:47 PM   #1
Dabatos
C.hristopher S.ean D.abatos

So today once again.....

IP:

So today once again when I was walking to work from college, this guy in a hoodie on his bike went up to me, stopped me and asked for the time, seeing this has happend to me before couple months ago when I almost got jacked, I said "No I dont have the time."

THen I try to walk away as quickly as possible hoping this guy wont stop me, then he grabs my arm pulling me back and pushes me towards the wall and takes out his knife. As he told me to give him my money I Automatically took out my wallet, he checks it out, and theres nothing but a dollar bill.. I sorta had alittle smile cuz it was funny, than he looks at me than pushes me back towards the wall and says he knows I have money somewhere in my pocket or backpack, than as he's talking to me this cop drives pass by, I make a glance for him as if for help than the cop slowly stops so the guy dont know. (By the way this happend in a busy/loud part of downtown)

The guy that was tryin to jack me didnt see me make a glance at the cop cuz he was too busy looking in my wallet jst incase he missed anything. THan he tells me to take off my backpack and as I took my bag off for him to search in, i take a glance at the cop again than look at the guys right arm to let the cop know he has the weapon on that hand. So I hit the bag away distracting the guy than the cop quickly grabs his right arm takes the knife away, drops him on the ground and arrest's him. Then after he put him in the car the cop starts asking for my name adress, where I live, what happend etc...

That shit was scary as hell, cuz he had the sharp end of the knife jst laying there on the left side of my stomach. ALready 3 times I almost got jacked here downtown. My fam said its cuz of my ipod but doubt it, cuz there where these other dudes infront of me that had the video ipod laying down on their hands.

shit cant believe the safe side of San Francisco is like this now. Lived here practically my whole life, and starting this year shit has been starting to happen.

www.FG-Servers.com

Send a message via AIM to Dabatos   Reply With Quote