View Single Post
Old 02-26-07, 11:43 PM   #2
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP:

Word.....I think we talked about this on AIM, but I don't think I gave you my full attention to the song, so I'll tell you again...lol

Aight man, from right off the bat I noticed that the vocals seem a tad bit loud. I don't know if it's too loud or just that your lyrics are too raw cut for this type of beat. You need to mix it into the beat a bit. Maybe add an echo or something. Mostly, I think you could benefit from lowering your vocals a bit.

Next is your breath control. You seemed to take weird breath pauses in the first verse to me. If you're having problems with breathing you can combat it like I do. What I do is take a real deep breath before I start spitting so I can get a good head start.

Cadence is another thing that I noticed you were slacking on a bit in the third verse. That's just when I noticed it. You sound like you're trying to chop it up and pronounce each syllable, but you started slurring your word together a bit. The way I fix that is by over-exagerating my mouthing.

This wasn't all bad though man....I don't want to make it seem that way. Your delivery and presence were there man. You delivered it very well and I think that your production makes your presence unbelievable man. You definitely got those down along with the lyrics and all that jazz, but just need a little fine tuning.

Thought you might benefit from some actual feed instead of the regular bullshit people usually get...lol

Good shit man