Thread: "Gangster"
View Single Post
Old 03-02-07, 02:42 PM   #13
Triple_N
Ya mom massages my nuts

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zone Out
If you're raised around an area with a high crime rate and drug dealers and killers, it dont matter if you have a weak mind or not. You will have all of that embedded into you. Its not changing to become them, its becoming them, period. Not literally becoming them, but just knowing it in your mind. Some people embrace that lifestyle, some people dont. The ones that embrace usually becomes the people commitin the crimes and dealin the drugs. The people that dont embrace it are usually the ones that make it out the hood. But even still, just because you make it out the hood and try to lead a good life you will always have that hoddness in you, ya dig?

and the same thing goes vice versa.
If you're raised in the suburbs around grannies plantin flowers and ice cream men smiling and police officers actually helping you and not beatin your ass. And talkin your problems out then you move to the hood, that wont make you hood, because you still have that suburban mentality. YOU FEEL ME?! DO SOMEBODY FEEL ME!?

^^^Absolutely incorrect, I am born an raised in the hood an been to hoods all up an down the east coast. An I know tons of dudes born & raised in the hood such as myself an u would never know it unless u asked them. The hood is just a neighborhood, its not who u are. Which brings me to aurora's gangster theme.

Nowadays we got "Thug by Location" niggas, these are the dudes that grew up in the hood but stayed in the house an watched shit pop off from the window but when they leave the hood they quick to tell outsiders "yo, I'm as thug as they come I'm from such & such hood, yall kno how we do." The truth is in most ghettos the large majority are not gangstas/thugs....u got the 20 or 30 so niggas on the corner...then the hundred or so of everyone else. Which be the elderly, middle-aged city workers, nurses, janitors, teachers, school officials, etc. But niggas like to lie an say the hood is a 24/7 war zone..there are dead bodies on the street everyday an every cop is corrupt...dont get me wrong its def fucked up an katz dying young an corrupt cops do exist there but its highly overblown. It really comes down to the individual an how their parents raise them which will determine if the hood will define them or not. an thats real talk....1
So, when you consumed with his...don't get mad when everyone else is
Send a message via AIM to Triple_N   Reply With Quote