Thread: "Gangster"
View Single Post
Old 03-02-07, 03:19 PM   #22
ThatsWhatSheSaid
= )

IP:

New York has pride and passion, we have history, a deep history, square one for Hip Hop, from the basment parties with Djs and the master cermonies that would rock it. Almost like a swagger we have, maybe not everyone has it, well obviously but still, and some people have it but its not a conscious thing you would just think about like randomly its just who you are. New York has pain, its like a fuckin soul, Louisianna has that Soul but its different their, it bloomed in other ways. Im probably going over your head but its all good, i dont mean just daily life thinking, all humans are alike in nature to a certain extent, i could keep explainin but you wouldnt get it, suprised because you born n raised, im not saying were better than anyone else, were tougher, more "ghetto" richer or poorer but were different, and dont think on the basics of comprehension as you've been with all people are different because i know that, thats common sense

Maybe its just me but its way more than a nas song or a tshirt that says i heart ny, im proud to be a New Yorker