Thread: "Gangster"
View Single Post
Old 03-02-07, 03:58 PM   #25
Triple_N
Ya mom massages my nuts

Lightbulb

IP:

Lmfao@ going over my head...man what u just said is all relevant to hip hop...does everyone in New York enjoy hip hop? You jus said because your proud to be from New York that everyone else from New York is proud to be from New York. Dude NYC has one of the highest rates of residents moving out in the country. Now, u trying to degeneralize it by saying we all dont have a New York swagger, again thats relative to New York Hip Hop....New York is a melting pot of all cultures of the world....u telling that me an abu at the 7/11 across town have the same NY swagger? You telling me that me an former mayor guilliani have the same swagger? You telling me that you an stephon marbury have the same swagger? All that pride in NY starting hip hop an djing u went on about is relative to New York ghettos cuz thats who really started it, when hip hop was being created in the south bronx in the late 70's the rest of New York was discoing they ass off. There is a New York style of rap...but their is no "one" New York persona....Black new yorkers from the ghetto rep NY differently than Italians from howard beach, Puericans from jackson heights/corona rep new york differently than asians in chinatown, arabians in bellrose rep new york differently than indonesians in long island city, I could go on an on. Dude get out of ya small NY town upstate an actually come down to the city then u will truly know what NY is about.
So, when you consumed with his...don't get mad when everyone else is
Send a message via AIM to Triple_N   Reply With Quote