Thread: "Gangster"
View Single Post
Old 03-02-07, 04:14 PM   #28
Triple_N
Ya mom massages my nuts

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora Sky
Triple N, someone who's suppose to have common sense knows that on a site called "Rap Verse" primarily about hiphop the discussion in most topics have some twist with Hip Hop, hence the "Gangster" topic, its a part of HipHop, thats where i was going with the Ny shit, but youre just your run of the mill average joe people or you wouldnt even come at me like that, inside the box thinkin n shit, whatever though, everyone trying to bring new york back but its losin heart, cuz of people like you, its done with, you aint a new yorker youre just a resident son, go move to connecticut with 50

^^^So, now becuz this discussion happened on rapverse its limited to rap-related subject matter? your words was "New Yorkers." New York is made up of FARRRRRRRRRRRRRR more nonrappers than rappers my friend. As well as New York is made up of FARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR more nongangstas than gangstas. So, I lack common sense for thinking "New Yorkers" meant anyone who lived in the state of New York? I'm jus a run of the mill average joe thats ruining hip hip becuz I misinterpreted "New Yorkers" for "New York rappers & fans?" WTF are u talking about man? u on some children shit, when a child cant articulate his/her thoughts they resort to calling names. If u feel like returning to an adult level with your replies hollaback.
So, when you consumed with his...don't get mad when everyone else is
Send a message via AIM to Triple_N   Reply With Quote