View Single Post
Old 03-03-07, 12:25 AM   #7
FlowIntelligent.
The Epitome Of Greatness

IP:

Wow ransum youre ass stop talking.. you had a couple multies and you thought it was hot.. there wasnt even a punch there it was just rambling...

Datrus..

That was serious garbage, for that, u'll get slapped bitch
Now I don't care about due dates...
... but you dropped late to drop THAT wack shit?
^^IMO you shoulda said posted instead of dropped in the beginning of the 2nd line.. you said dropped then you said drop 2 words later.. kinda took away the effectiveness of the punch but still decent
Stretched shit took forever to read, but this dudes fun
That "punch" of urs did NOTHING but say u'll shoot guns
^^good flip off his bars.. nothing too great here but enough to take it IMO

Ransum:

beef then im spraying you at ya front pourch kid.... an leave'in u with more holes then the front of ya air-forces
gun talk then im beating them at there-sport, cuz when i squeez they'll be more bullets flying then a pair of air-ports
^^ first off this is elementary.. hopefully you just started doing this rap thing cuz this was weak.. like i said before you had a couple multies and thats it... subpar bar
A GBA moderator, and ya best bar was about My "Gun punch that didnt miss"
he really like my Dick, So this battle should of been CALLED "Gloryafiying RanSum Diss".....
^^wow once again weak.. the sad thing is ... this was a filler punch.. something you might see in a 10 line verse or something.. but you only got 1 bar and you gotta make it good and you drop this... just wack.

Vote: Datrushurtz Easily

Send a message via AIM to FlowIntelligent.   Reply With Quote