View Single Post
Old 03-03-07, 02:56 PM   #60
Status
Ask About Me

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuLâ„¢
son the last time you tried to fuck with someone you got owned on the mic, and left the site. Nobody cares about you anymore man.

yea I remember when you actually beat people, back when site first was poppin', and as time went on the skill level increased, but YOURS didn't. now you are a joke, a clown, a zit that's waiting to be popped. W/e you wanna call it.

and LOL @ you when you lost to me PMin' people like "YO WTF?!?! CHANGE YOUR VOTE!!!" Lol you a loser son

i didnt leave the site... Wtf.. i only got on this site back then during school becuase i didnt have a computer at my house.. and when school was out for summer break i just couldnt get on.... now i live with my girl and they got a computer so im back on...and yes i did beat poeple..... and no i didnt ask anyone to vchange there votes and you barely beat me and if im a nobody then why do you bring up that bsttle all the tie (prolly becuase you feel it was an accomplishment becuase you beat someone better than you)

and im nobody now... just cuase i dont post up my songs for poeple on the internet to hear means im nobody.. bro do a few shows sell some Cds on the street and in clubs put your shit in local stores and get local hype before you come at me stupid agian.....

i dont even no why i have to explian myself to this kid... wow