View Single Post
Old 03-03-07, 04:29 PM   #10
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Hades
- sighs. -

How typical of people to come in here and ignore the actual meaning of the thread in order to flaunt their supposed deep understanding of the universe. Why the fuck are you turning this thread into a fucking criticism of what you believe my life is without knowing anything about me? This universe ISN'T perfect. It is abound with paradoxes. I wasn't talking about human morality and murder and how it doesn't rain quarters.

It is impossible for us to comprehend, by looking around, what exactly created the universe. Big Bang has its flaws, and according to the laws in our universe it appears nothing just pops out of no where. So the only logical thing we can come up to explain the creation of the universe is completely illogical --- ala, God exists outside of time. So this universe has pretty much every law down, except there are a few flaws that it can't use to explain itself. So we come up with conundrums like Schrodinger's Cat. Hence, it is a PROTOTYPE of which a completely uncontradictory universe builds off of.

But perhaps you were too busy jerking off to the thought of telling another person how in turn they'll turn out like you, so enlightened and zen, that you didn't bother reading the thread.

so basically what you're crying about is since you don't understand it, it isn't perfect? mm ok.

if you don't understand it... how do you know it's not perfect? "i don't get it so...somethings wrong with it."

once again, typical.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote