View Single Post
Old 03-03-07, 05:09 PM   #13
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

i cant say how the universe was created, i wasn't there, well, not in this form. i can only give my best educated guess because without eyewitness account, everything is just that, a guess. from your one dimensional egotism point of view (meaning the sun revolves around you in your world -nothing personal, all humans exhibit this on their lowest level) you expect the universe were "created", instead of formed. liek a cake, if the universe were a cake, you'd be expecting to hear that the universe were just existing cake chunks that were assembled and fused together, when the reality is, that's not how cakes are made. there have to be eggs, flour, water, sugar, and most importantly, heat. and to get those, you have to look at what it takes to get eggs, to get flour, to get water, to get sugar, and to get heat. and above that, what it takes to make chickens, what it takes to make wheat, what it takes to make sugar cane, and what it took to make the energies that generated the heat, and so on. for a universe, your ingredients would be what makes mass, what makes gravity, what makes energy, and what makes heat. and on a higher level, what made those things, then the things that made those things and so on. ironicaly enough, everything i just said comes from the same source. but when you get to the least common denominator, you have what created the universe. Essence. Energy. the one thing that is everywhere and nowhere. the indivisible and inseprable. the thing that is in the nothing. or in terms you can understand, karma, or siddhi or oversoul or what you would call a "god", in what ever form you believe it to be. if you believe in a egotim religion, you believe this "god" is a person similar to you but with super powers and all that stuff.

and btw, there are no paradoxes from an executional point of view, only paradoxes from your subjective point of view. to put it plainly, there are patters you don't see. and values in those patterns you don't know when all along the answer is all around you and right in front of your face. you dont' have the answer because once again you view the world through egotism (which is normal like i said) "i don't get it therefore it must be complex" when in fact the answer is so simple you refuse to believe thats' the answer.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote