View Single Post
Old 03-03-07, 05:47 PM   #14
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP:

Quote:
cant say how the universe was created, i wasn't there, well, not in this form. i can only give my best educated guess because without eyewitness account, everything is just that, a guess. from your one dimensional egotism point of view (meaning the sun revolves around you in your world -nothing personal, all humans exhibit this on their lowest level)

I really did think you were smarter than this. Good job on the straw man argument, and the assumption I think the sun revolves around me.

Quote:
you expect the universe were "created", instead of formed. liek a cake, if the universe were a cake, you'd be expecting to hear that the universe were just existing cake chunks that were assembled and fused together, when the reality is, that's not how cakes are made. there have to be eggs, flour, water, sugar, and most importantly, heat. and to get those, you have to look at what it takes to get eggs, to get flour, to get water, to get sugar, and to get heat. and above that, what it takes to make chickens, what it takes to make wheat, what it takes to make sugar cane, and what it took to make the energies that generated the heat, and so on. for a universe, your ingredients would be what makes mass, what makes gravity, what makes energy, and what makes heat. and on a higher level, what made those things, then the things that made those things and so on. ironicaly enough, everything i just said comes from the same source. but when you get to the least common denominator, you have what created the universe. Essence. Energy. the one thing that is everywhere and nowhere. the indivisible and inseprable. the thing that is in the nothing. or in terms you can understand, karma, or siddhi or oversoul or what you would call a "god", in what ever form you believe it to be. if you believe in a egotim religion, you believe this "god" is a person similar to you but with super powers and all that stuff.

The only thing you taught me is the ingredients to make a cake. It also appears that you just said karma makes up the universe. I think you got yourself a bit too caught up in what you're saying, or I'm misinterpreting it. I seriously can't understand what the hell you were talking about here. Basically, you just said the universe is made up of ingredients, and those ingredients are made up of ingredients, right? And the very basic ingredient is...karma, siddhi, or the oversoul. I may be interpreting this wrong, but you're saying

universe
^
what makes up the universe
^
what makes up what makes the universe
^
so on and so on
^
karma, siddhi (success, right?), the oversoul, or god

I'm trying to figure out how the hell karma and siddhi are the same as a god.

And sure there are executional paradoxes. Either something violated Relativity and created the universe from scratch or the universe always existed, though nothing else has always existed. The only point where that could be is quantum mechanics, and in that it is merely a theory.