View Single Post
Old 03-03-07, 06:10 PM   #15
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

IP:

It doesn't actually matter how the universe was created. You will never answer that question. It's like asking somebody to be a rocket scientist when they haven't even considered basic mathematics.

Forget how the universe was created... If you can answer me the question I'm about to ask, you will KNOW how the universe was created. If you can't, then you should just realize the point at which man's wanting to "know" things becomes redundant.

How was your table created?

I am impatient, so I'll answer for you. "It was created with wood, cut down from trees, and assembled into the shape of a table." I think you already know where this is leading. How were the trees created? How was the rain, soil, and sun that allowed the trees to grow created? How were the people that assembled the table created? How were the tools used to build the table created? How was the metal used to create the tools created?

You get what I mean? You ask how anything in the entire universe was created, even something as insignificant (or infinitely significant ) as a table, and you are actually asking how everything in the universe was created. And if we ever did figure out the origins of the universe... It would lead to another long line of questions endlessly (and pointlessly) receding into a void.

So asking why or how the universe was created really doesn't achieve anything at all. And this universe IS perfect. Define perfect though... And what would be your idea of a perfect universe? A universe where only good things exist and happen?