Thread: "Gangster"
View Single Post
Old 03-04-07, 10:30 AM   #35
Zone Out
Power Hungry

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindstate
just cuz 2pac or 50 cent is gangsta dont mean u have to be gangsta to listen to it..u might not connect as much but u arent neccassarily a wannabe just cuz of what u listen to...im mostly a 2pac fan cuz of what he had to say and what he was about (besides the thug life) i aint just a fan because of his music just of what he stood for...if you was to watch scarface even though u aint a gangsta whos to say you cant watch it and like it??? i dont see people comparing people's lives to what movies they like to watch so why do ya'll do that with music...so what if i like 50 cent or 2pac or a "gangsta rapper" how does that make me even think im gangsta??? and tell u the truth i connect wit eminem's music more

You hoe face.
You basically proved the point that I was trying to make
Geez, you're pretty damn slow.

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote