View Single Post
Old 03-07-07, 06:21 AM   #14
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pure Knowledge
Why else would someone call for a pitbull to be banned? The only reason I can think of is that they're a danger to children. The fact is, that's not always a result of animal abuse.

it's neither here nor there...it's like saying should we ban cars because people are run down by them?...should we ban planes coz they crash or boats coz they sink?...i think people miss the point...pitbulls are a breed of dog...if one bites...why do we have to assume that they are ALL the same...it's the whole nature vs nurture all again...if you raise an animal right...you have a great companion...if not...then accidents will happen...i'm not saying it's always someones fault when an animal attacks...but there's always contributing factors behind it...good OR bad...you could even go as far as to say there's a medical reason behind why some dogs turn on their owners...

i don't for a second believe Pitbulls should be banned...coz it's unjust to the people who have a loving dog who's been there for them and loved them faithfully...but something does needto be done i.e precautionary action to make sure that a dog attack becomes a thing of the past...

...and that includes filtering out the shitty owners who mistreat their animals

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote