View Single Post
Old 03-12-07, 07:04 AM   #1
Past Tense
On The Air - COMIN JAN 07

times def. aint goin' good for me

IP:

man some of ya'll complain about some stupid stuff

again i get in a fight wit my uncle who's 33 and lives at home wit his mom WITH THIS WIFE..knocked him on the ground.....I got kicked outta my house because I had my speakers on too loud on accident......and he tripped out on me...i went to get some juice this morning and he came out startin with me so i knocked him on the ground and i gave him a gash on his back..he told me he was callin the cops.....i didn't even want to sock him......my grandma held me back..and his wifes the reason why i aint hit um..now im out on my own with about 140-150 dollars to my name...i used to think that was a lot..that aint nothin now.....lifes wakin up on me now........i gotta go getta job and find a place to stay...soo imma be stuck at my friends house untill then....my grandma owns a resturautn and hes the main cook and hes not going there this mornin..and today was the first time i seen my grandma cry in a long time..i dont even feel like livin' right now......seriously........this is an everyday struggle with me

ADD ME LETS MAKE SOMETHING