Thread: I Suck Yo Dick!
View Single Post
Old 03-22-07, 04:52 PM   #24
Zone Out
Power Hungry

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by [♡]_Fuck_you_ho
You're incredibly stupid, your overwhelming stupidity astounds me.

All I've seen you do is whine, whine, bitch, and whine.

Who cares about you, or what you think?

You're a worthless piece of shit, quit trying to start shit with random people just so you can get a rep, that'll never happen.

You're ridiculous, I mean what's the point in trying to act hard over the internet, it's pointless and it doesn't accomplish a damn thing, grow up and quit trying to be e-hard.

Why don't you try practicing random acts of intelligence and senseless acts of self-control?

Now with all that being said..

Close your anal receiver, you donkey sucking cuntlipped shit fiend. Choke on an inflatable cock, and go fucking hang yourself you useless piece of shit, only the Gods know on how your mother deals with the shame of giving birth to you. you're lame and you're a failure at life, how disappointing, I know.

Tsk tsk. You're pathetic.

You have been burned, you stupid insignificant piece of cum.

Now tell me, who's more pathetic.
Me, a nigga that posts on this site to own wack ass people (such as yourself) or you, someone that reads encarta dictionary before formulating a post about someone who gives less than 1 shit about what you think.
You're that ugly mutant hoe that posted up fake pics to have people on a net site - That you will never meet, btw, think you was cute?
To strive for so much attention on the internet from people who dont know you means everyone around you off the net dont give a fuck about you or what you do.
Tsk tsk, you have the nerve to say IM pathetic?
Or we can discuss the fact that you've watched me and waited for the oppertunity to make a dumb, long ass post basically saying the same thing over.
I would also like to see you respond though and tell me how saying someone is a homo is being e-hard.
If that is the fact then all the lame shit you just said about me try to make you even MORE e-hard, dont it?
RIGHT
STFU
Wrap your keyboard string around your fingers until they lose blood, and become numb
then proceed to cut them off with a butcher knife for typing dumb posts.
Goodbye

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote