View Single Post
Old 03-23-07, 10:04 AM   #1
Indeph
Not_Indeph

I just got on some james bond shit

IP:

Aight I recently discovered this computer has an activity logger on here and my mom has been monitoring my shit. So basically I faked as if I couldnt get on my account because of parental restrictions and asked for her password while she was at work and she can change her password when she got home. I looked through the activity logger and it had me looking up suspect shit about how weapons work and that uncle fester how to get away with murder shit and it even showed the passwords to all my accounts. So I decided to create a new account, transfer all my shit to my new account and delete my old one. And I made this account the exact same name as the other one after deleting it. Now on the activity logger for general use of the computer it doesnt say "deleted account" or anything, but it does say the old name I had for the new account. If she asks I'll just say I wanted to change my name so I just made a new account. Anything she discovers now wont be nearly as bad as it would have been. She cant even really get mad at me now. I just need to find a way to disable this activity logger shit since I'm the only one its been applied to.