View Single Post
Old 03-25-07, 02:54 PM   #14
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
As for the animals and humans thing, I know humans arent on any levels morally, I was just going at Q (in my opinion) using animal behavior as a defense for right or wrong. And as for right and wrong I don't think people really think based on the commandments. Alot of retards cover up their hatred for gay people by saying they dont like it cause of commandments but its not. PEople say something is wrong or right depending on if it causes any "problems" for themselves or people around them. And even though sex before marriage has caused an overflow of single parent homes and teen pregnancy, people still think its fine for some reason. But people still "half" look at that as wrong. THe defense for before marriage sex is independance, the same group that homosexuality is in. I believe in independance also. I'm just thinking generally at the moment, seeing as people are making the choice of sexuality kind of a social issue.

See...there is where you're wrong. I'm not making a judgment call either way. I'm asking, how can someone say homosexuality is UNNATURAL when it occurs so frequently in NATURE?

Then, I used the example of demons to support the argument that it is natural. How? So, demons are out to make animals sin?

Can animals sin?

Do we hold FLIES to a moral code? Scientists have identified homosexuality in fruit flies. Are they immoral?

Come on now.
Send a message via AIM to Tha .Q   Reply With Quote