View Single Post
Old 03-26-07, 03:41 PM   #8
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Picture
werd, theres plenty of hate groups still in amerca, thats easy to look up. idk what she tryin to prove either. but werd i didn't know paris was more racist. and i dont know why there is more racism in paris since they didn't even have the type of slavery situation we had.

racism also occurs in a bad way in paris in France too...they tried to play it real smooth there though but thats a whole new thread...

and anyone who say's there's such a thing as reverse racism is retarded and i don't give a fuck how you feel about that...racism is the discrimination against someone or a group of people because of their race...which obviously includes any given race under the sun...unless you some redneck who believes that the only races are the white race in one category and then everyone else in the other.

racism exists and some have had it much harder than others, but i'll be damned if i'm being kept down by the oppression of my race over the centuries...im doing my thing in life and i aint aiming for nothing less than success. and i aint talkin bout bein one of those dreamy muhfuckers who just talk about shit...im being active in my pursuit and no asshole's telling me what i can and can't achieve...