View Single Post
Old 03-26-07, 05:09 PM   #38
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP:

Quote:

This is different to a shitty movie, the context is not the same. You didn't just see the video on TV and go "that was shit." We are on a rap forum, and a member of the rap forum we are on has done something that deserves merit. He was just giving us the links so we could take a look. He didn't come on here like "LOL @ you wack nobodies, look, I got a video, I am awesome." He was cool about it.

So when I came in here and saw so many people giving him shit about it, I was just like whoa, what is wrong here. If you don't like the video or the song, cool, I am not trying to tell you you should like it. Club music isn't my thing either... You don't have to love the song, just give him a bit of credit for what he's achieved.

If you have come into this thread solely to mention that you hate mainstream style club music, therefore the song is shit in your eyes, therefore the video is also shit in your eyes, or anything like that, then you are either insecure or you're a jerk. Why would you say that? Of course, this is a public forum and you are entitled to your opinion... But really why? If you are saying negative shit, there can only be one thing you are trying to do and that is make him feel bad. And you wouldn't try to make him feel bad if you felt bad by doing it, so you feel good when making other people feel bad. Whether you do it consciously or not, I don't know, but you're doing it, even if you don't mean to. And yes, I realize I am doing the very same thing to you in a different context, and I am trying to make you feel bad about something you've done.

Sir, why do you talk so much? That's insecure.

Now wait while I read this.

Back. Good argument.