View Single Post
Old 03-30-07, 12:02 PM   #1
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Foreign telivision star hangs herself

IP:

Another TV artiste Sharda commited suicide by hanging herself.Sharda is a popular TV actress ,she had acted in Yedirneechal serial and later as an achor in Jay TV Top 10.Her popularity grew as she acted as Anjali , one of the sisters in Kolangal.

Sharda lives with her parents Vishwanathan - Subratha in Chennai Kotturpuram.She is the youngest of the two sisters , and her sister Shreya is in Calcutta for vacation.It is beleived that she has hanged herself last night.She has left a letter stating that no one is responsible for her death and that she has become useless to her parents.

Hardly a month had passed since the death of another TV actress Vaishnavi,when Sharda has chosen the same fate.Its a shock among other Chinnathirai artists.

Reason for her death is being investigated,it is said that she had a argument with her father regarding her career which lead her to this decision and it is also said that she may be in love with her co-artiste in Kolangal.

Watever may be the reason some steps need to be taken to bring awareness among our Chinnathirai Actress.

Most people probably don't know who she is, but it's still sad. A suicide triggered by an argument with her father. God that's horrible. And I know most people also won't find this important I just feel I should at least let these people's death count for something like awareness or w/e