View Single Post
Old 04-01-07, 01:31 AM   #12
Paranoid
The Paragraph President

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELRey
Well truthfully dude, sometimes sex can ruin a relationship, I mean sounds like your looking for "the one" I say wait till your marred then, because when you date and have sex most of the time, you lose interest in that person fast, you explore the hole package, before purchasing the product and theres nothing more to explore later you become bored and then it doesn't work out, I see that happening all the time, shit mostly from my stupid 3 sisters, I mean it sounds like you want to be one with someone only way to be one is through marriage, thats the only was I see trust, I cant trust a person knowing that I wont be with them forever, or until death.

damn, word!. thats very true I can see that happening a lot as well sometime. But thats why you gotta find the "one" especially when i get married I'ma make sure shes gonna wanan fuck normally as well as me feel the same for her in the bed. haha or maybe in the public.

My Myspace
My Soundclick
Send a message via AIM to Paranoid Send a message via MSN to Paranoid   Reply With Quote