View Single Post
Old 04-01-07, 01:09 PM   #22
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

IP:

We kind of have the same mind state. Here's my look man, sex is something that can either be something treasured and special, or it can just be something else done in life. The way I see it, there is not a lot in the world left with a lot of meaning, so if I can have something that is special then I am going to keep it. I also think of this, if I get this chick pregnant can I live wit her or talk to her the rest of my life? No matter what protection we have, there is still a small chance of her getting pregnant. Friend on birth control got pregnant. The .1 percent chance of pregnancy happened. I have seen what happens to people in a pregnancy and fuck that. I am not ready for a kid and I don't want to take the risk. People like Serb are the ones wit a kid at 16 workin for McDonalds and basically a ruined life.

Wait for the girl you know you can live wit the rest of your life. Also, the whole not gettin STDs is always a good thing of not having sex. Also, you avoid a lot of trouble. You don't run into the whole 'you had sex wit her' bullshit later down the road. A lot of people tell me they wish they had of waited longer to lose their virginity, and that comes from girls as well as guys. So stay true to what you believe and don't listen to people like Serb. It is smarter to wait.

And hell no to fucking drunk chicks, who knows how many guys they have done that wit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.