View Single Post
Old 04-02-07, 12:26 AM   #43
Paranoid
The Paragraph President

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viva
boy, more guys should have ur attitude!! girls as well actually. chill out waiton meeting a girl u feel comfortable enough to have sex with regardless of whether shes a virgin or not. n be honest wid er about it too, she'll think its amazing u can wait, feel complimented its her u want and confident that ur after her for more than sex. Best thing bout sex as well is practice makes perfect so the more u do it the better it gets! havin sex wit loadsa different ppl doesnt give u much of a chance to improve ur skill cuz ur always tryin to keep up with them, when u only havta deal with the one person its great cuz u can try w/e u want n get confident along with it (speaking from experience with my bf)

n say no to drunk girls, so many now r so fuckin willing to cry rape

thanks a lot ma, a lot of gurls that i've told i'm a virgin to say to me "one day you'll make one gurl really happy and she should realize how lucky she is" in words like that, not word for word but basically you know but yo thanks haha.

My Myspace
My Soundclick
Send a message via AIM to Paranoid Send a message via MSN to Paranoid   Reply With Quote