View Single Post
Old 04-02-07, 11:46 AM   #45
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP:

its cool you waiting...Carson fuckin a fat bird his first time...lmao...

i lost mine and got my ex pregnant at the same time...but at least i made her scream lol...thing is...people saying the first time you'e gonna suck....not at all that may not be the case...when i told my ex just after my first time she was like...no way...to hear that was a real confidence booster...but yeah nuff of that, what you doing is good man props to it i was in the same situation you were in when i was a virgin too...unfortunately it didn't work out but the girl im wit now is my soul mate no jokes and yeah it sucks i didnt wait for her but i wouldnt be the person i am today...and i wouldn't be a proud dad either

if you do wait for the person you think is the right one and it turns out is dont work...it's no biggie man...the right person is out there for ya and hey...if it does work out for ya...then W...O...R...D

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote