View Single Post
Old 04-02-07, 02:46 PM   #46
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP:

daymn you good for waiting around

on a level there's no need to rush if you seriously waiting for the right chick then do your thing. but be warned though you may find the chick you feel is right for you but she may not be single at the time so it could be a waiting game...

like when i met my girl for the first time about 4 years back she was goin out with some dude at my high school...then the year after that i bumped into her again and she was going out with my boy's brother-in-law's nephew, then i ended up not gettin with her til she broke up with her man. i had a feeling she would be the perfect girl for me someway somehow...

meanwhile i had the opportunity to fuck a couple chicks before that but the first one was a donkey lookin bitch at one of my boys' party and the other just wasn't nice at all lmao. to be honest i wasn't actively lookin to go out of my way to fuck before then cos i was too busy with gangs n shit like that...

but me n my girl been together since 2004 and still goin strong so there's no harm in waiting to find that special girl