View Single Post
Old 04-03-07, 04:24 PM   #47
Paranoid
The Paragraph President

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
its cool you waiting...Carson fuckin a fat bird his first time...lmao...

i lost mine and got my ex pregnant at the same time...but at least i made her scream lol...thing is...people saying the first time you'e gonna suck....not at all that may not be the case...when i told my ex just after my first time she was like...no way...to hear that was a real confidence booster...but yeah nuff of that, what you doing is good man props to it i was in the same situation you were in when i was a virgin too...unfortunately it didn't work out but the girl im wit now is my soul mate no jokes and yeah it sucks i didnt wait for her but i wouldnt be the person i am today...and i wouldn't be a proud dad either

if you do wait for the person you think is the right one and it turns out is dont work...it's no biggie man...the right person is out there for ya and hey...if it does work out for ya...then W...O...R...D

word up man, i get lots of mixed feelins like i tell myself i found her cause i been flirtin witta couple gurls i been really into. the one flirts back wit me a lot and i could fucked her once but she was hella hammered and it woulda been her first time and i didnt wanna do that to a gurl as sweet as her. she even thanked me n shit after that but i want her more than ever now cause it seems like i have a chance. but word thanks for the props dude.

My Myspace
My Soundclick
Send a message via AIM to Paranoid Send a message via MSN to Paranoid   Reply With Quote