View Single Post
Old 04-07-07, 07:09 AM   #6
Journal!st
Above Originality

IP:

well mariah knows who ima gonna vote for....

brandon- your verse was cool man.. i liked it was creative and the pic thing you whore...lol..couldnt think of another way?!...lmfao anyways the content was cool though sometimes the story i was just not feeling it cus sometimes it felt sorta...lika....FORCED nah mean... your wording though is just throwin g me off cus it really isnt clikcing in some areas man damn...but your emotion was there aswell as your own vocab assortion.

Mariah- i liked your piece more cus it was just more eye catching was just more better...worded better and the content was good aswell as your vocabulary kept on pouring it was short..YES fuckin short but writing is writing and how ever you want it and think it may eefect its yours...lol.. but i liked your dorp more cus of your skill of writing with a story and wording and assorting your vocan so it wouldnt just feel forced it seemed rush yes,,,but it was a nice enough piece to take this win from me....

both did well though....and ugh both you fuckers are SEXY!