View Single Post
Old 04-07-07, 11:33 AM   #17
ILL GEE
ILL GRAMMATIX... any other questions?

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELRey
concept is cool, just don't like the graphic it's self, font is booty, you sure this is real? I'm pretty sure he has money to get one done better then this.

it's his real album cover... i, personally, like the cover lil... shyt's better than his other ones... and Canibus isn't wack...as a lyricist... as a total artist he's got issues... production sucks... marketing and promotion sucks... the whole team he had behind him on his first few albums deffo sucked and set him up for failure... there is no one around him that will criticize his shyt and let him know when shyt is fucked up... you can't win when you got people around you like that....

Your worst critic is always yourself... trust ya own instincts and stop relying on "yes-men" who tells what you wanna here instead of what you should be hearing...

I'm copping the album... always liked the dude... he's got star potential... dude just got a bad rep all stemming from the wycleff/cool j bullshyt...

i woulda shitted on LL too if he woulda pulled some shyt like that with me... legend or not... dude is twinkie filling... got smacked up in Sunrise Mall by some dude after he was caught flirting with the dude's girl... whooped his ass and his bodyguard...lmao... (True Story)... not to mention how many times he's gone to New Haven, CT and gotten his jewelry taken... who da hell gets robbed in New Haven, CT?!!!! lmao

CLICK DA SIGGY

"real recognize real but still others remain jaded
believing bullshit accounts of how "so-and-so" made it
there's a formula for gimmick emcees that are over-rated:
wackness created... payola paid it... and radio overplayed it"
Send a message via AIM to ILL GEE Send a message via Yahoo to ILL GEE   Reply With Quote