View Single Post
Old 04-07-07, 10:00 PM   #3
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

IP:

Well about the whole desires thing, it is possible to be living and not want anything. I'd put it into context you could specifically understand but you'd get mad so I'll speak in more general terms. I tend to get close when I want something really bad, and have been putting my heart and my soul into getting it and I finally do and just, nothing else matters because I'm so fucking happy. Like, if someone would have walked up to me at the time and been like "You want a million dollars?" I'd just be like, "I guess if you wanna give it to me, I'll take it. =/" So I guess in a way desires are destroyed through achievement in a heartfelt goal, but even then it's pretty short lived. BUT, inner peace isn't made through telling yourself you don't need anything, it's actually not needing anything. For instance, falling in love isn't achieved through convincing yourself you're in love, but actually being in love. (Sure, it may seem like love on the outside, but deep down inside you're just clinging onto the concept hoping it'll stick.) I think in the long term, once more and more is realized, you can at one time reach a point to want absolutely nothing, but I imagine the line between that and apathy is extremely thin.

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!