I Hurt.

IP:

I know about ur past beefs, i learned that even the best'll unravel
&..i swear to beans, that ima beat u worse then he did wen yall battled
i have some ?'s bout ur career though, i know ur known to be ill
but how u gonna be 1 of DMX's dogs, when diddy has u on a leash still

vs.

Nothing

Zelph, I wasn't really feeling much from you. Closer was almost funny cuz thats definately the way gays talk, but I didn't like the way you worded the concept. The 00 line was okay too, but again, wording let it down. The first 3 bars seemed more like stuff from a pic battle than this kinda thing. Like, if u had a pic to show his elephant ears or fat lips it mighta been effective, but Fabolous, as far as i know anyway, isn't known for either of those things so the disses are kinda ineffective.

Mets, first two concepts were simple, but good because they were personals mixed with some good wit so they could be landed. Those 2 bars were really all you needed to win this battle. Hood rich concept was a nice concept, liked the way ya used it, but Jadakiss isn't poor man, lol, that kinda takes away from how good the concept could be. Every punchline thing was too simple and closer was a funny concept, but not well used.

Overall, Mets prolly had the better concepts and definately much better wording of those ideas so he got this.

Vote - Mets