View Single Post
Old 04-11-07, 10:43 PM   #10
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mic Jordan™
SPuL, quit hatin on dude man, you aren't a celebrity, as much as you may like to think you are... dude's just looking for help.

and have you ever been to a club????? just wondering.

whoa, now show me where I ever said that? You on the other hand are the one with the ego. Thinking you're so great, and you run the south. aka one reason me and tizz didn't want you in MAS. If you got a ego, you won't go anywhere. and PLEASE I beg YOU or Paranoid to show me ONE time I acted like I'm better than everyone else. In fact whole time I was saying shit to paranoid, never did I say anything about me being so great. Fact is, kid with the big ego thinking you run the south when you actually don't run fuckin' shit, stay the fuck out of shit that don't involve you. He STARTED the shit, going into my threads saying shit to me, so i'm just RTF.

and paranoid, please don't talk about shit like you know what's going on. And please in the future stay the fuck out of my threads, anmd don't mention my name again.

and to anyone else who tries to stick their head into shit that don't involve them, I just did this to show dude exactly what he been doing to me in my past threads. So fuck off with getting involved with shit that don't involve you

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote