View Single Post
Old 04-12-07, 01:33 AM   #12
Blay'all

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL™
whoa, now show me where I ever said that? You on the other hand are the one with the ego. Thinking you're so great, and you run the south. aka one reason me and tizz didn't want you in MAS. If you got a ego, you won't go anywhere. and PLEASE I beg YOU or Paranoid to show me ONE time I acted like I'm better than everyone else. In fact whole time I was saying shit to paranoid, never did I say anything about me being so great. Fact is, kid with the big ego thinking you run the south when you actually don't run fuckin' shit, stay the fuck out of shit that don't involve you. He STARTED the shit, going into my threads saying shit to me, so i'm just RTF.

and paranoid, please don't talk about shit like you know what's going on. And please in the future stay the fuck out of my threads, anmd don't mention my name again.

and to anyone else who tries to stick their head into shit that don't involve them, I just did this to show dude exactly what he been doing to me in my past threads. So fuck off with getting involved with shit that don't involve you

man Spul, i dont have any beef with you, but i've never said i run the South... like Luda said, i'd never even LIMIT myself to the south. that being said, i don't ask like i run the whole country or anything like that either. as a matter of fact, act anybody who's actually WORKED with me before, i think most shit i do is much wacker than most people do, and i 100% take all advice i'm given without asking any questions or talking back... thats the main reason my boy from Phokis said he asked me to join the team.

and i dunno man, like i said, i got no beef with you, but i guess its just more like advice to you, like... just because you made a few tracks with Chris Brown that some cats on Soundclick liked does not mean that you've made it or that you will. i'm not tryin to put you down, keep your head up... but just don't come on here with an attitude like you've made it past RV or somethin. i know you didnt explicitely say that or anything, but its just the vibe i've been getting from you recently.

PS - i think its interesting you tell me that you didn't want me in MAS because i thought i ran the south when your sig reads "The REAL King of the North."

★ G ☆ U ★ N ☆ N ★ E ☆ R ★