View Single Post
Old 04-12-07, 05:25 PM   #31
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shear Kaughn
okay. I'm going to say what I always say when it comes to racial threads like these. and hopefully everyone will understand.

Racism is wrong...point blank..if it is white on black, black on white, brown on black, black on brown, red on yellow, yellow on white...you get the picture..its wrong

The reason why this Imus guy is catching a lot of flames for his comments is becuase he is white. White people in the United States have a horrible history of being racist and degrading to every minority group that has ever stepped foot in this country, especially blacks. Yes if Imus was black it would of still been wrong for him to something like "those snot nossed little white bitches" or something along those lines..but we all must understand the fact that he wasnt...he was white.

If you are a white person in this country you have to be extra careful with what you say concerning people or groups of a different race. or ethnic backgrounds. Why? because your ancestors made it that way for you by being racist and ignorant. Its wrong, I know it is. I wish it wasn't that way. But thats just the way it is. This goes into the same boat as the Kramer Incident at the Laugh Factory. I don't believe the guy is racist, he just basicly wasn't thinking.

maybe that will stop all this nonsense amongst everyone in this thread. everyone quit saying stupid shit.

Why should white people have to pay for what their ancestors did? How would you like it if you were being blamed for something your fathers did that you had nothing to do with.?

I would hate to be criticied if my ancestors killed people. Then years later i catch heat for it when i had nothing to do with it. It like being charged for a crime you didnt commit.

Project List

The Classick Mixtape Vol (8/18)
Age Of Consent Mixtape Vol 1(16/16)
The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)

Lot of back to back shit. Stay tuned.
Send a message via AIM to Chris Stylez Send a message via Yahoo to Chris Stylez   Reply With Quote