View Single Post
Old 04-14-07, 06:05 PM   #8
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha .Q
^^That's some real CHEF ish there! And, I think that would even be healthier than Canola. I only use olive oil to sear or brown meats in a pan...

And, I bread my chicken with fluor, not crumbs...But, if I did use crumbs, I'd bake my chicken.

You should try using a crumb mix some time... Just put some good quality bread into a food processor until it turns it into crumbs (1 cup), put that into a bowl and mix in some salt/chicken salt and fresh pepper, some fresh basil (a few pinches), and some finely grated cheese (1/2 cup - preferably peccorino cheese, if you can't find that just go with parmesan). You can even put more stuff, like sometimes I put some fresh oregano or parsley, sometimes I add a few crushed chicken stock cubes... But you don't have to.

Then whisk a few eggs in a bowl, dip the chicken breast fillets into the egg, then into the crumb mix (make sure it gets completely covered), then put them on a plate ready to cook.

All that's left is to cook them in a fry pan in some olive oil and crushed garlic cloves until they turn a golden brown or darkish golden brown.

That's some good shit right there. You don't have to, but it will definitely be dope if you try it some time.