View Single Post
Old 04-15-07, 09:55 AM   #9
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
You should try using a crumb mix some time... Just put some good quality bread into a food processor until it turns it into crumbs (1 cup), put that into a bowl and mix in some salt/chicken salt and fresh pepper, some fresh basil (a few pinches), and some finely grated cheese (1/2 cup - preferably peccorino cheese, if you can't find that just go with parmesan). You can even put more stuff, like sometimes I put some fresh oregano or parsley, sometimes I add a few crushed chicken stock cubes... But you don't have to.

Then whisk a few eggs in a bowl, dip the chicken breast fillets into the egg, then into the crumb mix (make sure it gets completely covered), then put them on a plate ready to cook.

All that's left is to cook them in a fry pan in some olive oil and crushed garlic cloves until they turn a golden brown or darkish golden brown.

That's some good shit right there. You don't have to, but it will definitely be dope if you try it some time.

OMG bro...that sounds sooo good! I'mma try this recipe the next time I invite people over for dinna.

Send a message via AIM to Tha .Q   Reply With Quote