View Single Post
Old 04-16-07, 10:36 AM   #10
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
I don't actually know if it's possible in america. American women are completly different than women outside the country. It's conditioning I guess. I don't think the woman I'm looking for is american, most likely somewhere in africa or south america

I have met one such girl in australia, she is half filipino half english. Her personality and understanding of shit is top notch, shes great to talk to and stuff... But she kind of lacks in the looks department. I know looks arent everything, but I would want a girl who at least looks decent and isnt ugly. This girl is ugly though... Im friends with her, but it won't be anything more.

Angela is beautiful though

OH and I just remembered, I used to mail back and forth with one girl from japan, she was good looking and such a great person. Like seriously one of the best people ive ever met, then she disappeared. She went to her uncle's farm or some shit in hokkaido and we never spoke again. I know where she lives though, so if I ever end up in japan im going to look for her.

So yeah, they're out there... But they're very rare.