Thread: Virginia Tech
View Single Post
Old 04-18-07, 09:48 PM   #59
Dufflebag Boy
why so serious!!??

IP:

the day at school after this shit was sooooo fuckin gay cuz all people did was piss me off with their ignorance. they didnt even talk about it. not becuase it disturbed them but because they didnt care or see it as a big deal. i heard people saying "so what its not that big" in ACTUAL WORDS!!! and when people did talk about it they already started assuming the shooter was black and all this other shit. (before more detailed information including the killers name was released) so it didnt even matter if u said anything about it or not just by u not saying anything pissed me off that day and still does. u know damn well u would be making this out to be a big deal if it was your school and your friends/family members

i think ALOT of people are desensitized and dont understand the importance of 33 lives. young lives branching out and starting out in the life as young adults. when u dont get the chance to live as an adult and accomplish your dreams even if its one death its horrific. 33 innocent people just got robbed of their lives and their dreams. 1000's of family members and friends are dealing with major losses and some are probably gonna kill themselves over it raising the death poll even more. all because some coward decided to try and prove a point and get some attention as some sort of revenge. instead of turning his life around he decided to take 33 of them and ruin the rest of people's lives. and ya'll are as ignorant as the killer himself to not see it as anything big or bad. your just as desensitized as him cuz he didnt see anything wrong with it and apperentaly nobody else does niether. (atleast not as much as their should be)