View Single Post
Old 04-19-07, 10:56 AM   #13
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

this is off topic from voting...but did you all of you people jump and shout when you hard of the virginia tech shooting..i've seen that punch already more than most playd out punchs that hav been around for years....im not makin fun of yall...but it seems like yall heard about it and wr like..YESSSS!!!

ANYWAYS....nough caps, let's vote

Big picture, first line was sub-par... i sort of liked the concept...it's one of those things wher had it ben worded flawlessly, and the set up been better..it woulda been real cool

Te-Ora
first line was garbag, 2nd line was better...but once again it could have been a lot better with diffrent wording...as far as i'm concrned..the battle is tied as of now.

big picture....ive seen a million va ttech puinches...but in my opinion this is the bst one..i'm still not a fan...but it's def good enough to beat te-ora

vot/Big Picture

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote