View Single Post
Old 04-19-07, 04:41 PM   #13
ILL GEE
ILL GRAMMATIX... any other questions?

IP:

ok... i used to hate Weezy... then heard he had a ghost writer and i really hated him... then he started to sound a lil better than shyt he used to drop and i gave him his props... but who's to say that just because that one dude stopped writing for him that he ain't got ANOTHER ghostwriter?... just cuz he drops mixtapes all the time?... that's more of a reason to believe that he DOES have a ghostwriter...

I'm just playing devil's advocate... not saying that that's how it is...

but the whole better than Jay Z thing is crazy... you gotta look at the stats... that shyt is ground truth... when his stats are equal to or surpass the shyt hat J has done then he got room to talk... Dude just coming into his within like the last 2-3 years...

Ok... he don't agree with Jay coming to save hip-hop... i can buy that... i don't think he's saving it either... but Weez is far from the best in the game... you honestly think dude can fuck with the likes of a Mos Def lyrically and content-wise? hell nah!!! he's overlooking a whole lot of dudes that can easily smoke him...

Wayne is cool... it's great to be confident... but dude tryna open up Pandora's box and has no idea of what's inside.

CLICK DA SIGGY

"real recognize real but still others remain jaded
believing bullshit accounts of how "so-and-so" made it
there's a formula for gimmick emcees that are over-rated:
wackness created... payola paid it... and radio overplayed it"
Send a message via AIM to ILL GEE Send a message via Yahoo to ILL GEE   Reply With Quote