most poeple never find the right person to be with
we just look any-where now a days, say hi and think she it
action speak louder then words........
an fucking on the first day means, love... yes we've achived it
dont know a thing about her, just her smile her looks an the liquer she sip's
the last piece to the puzzle complet, the way we flow together is like a ship
thinking about a family i always wanted but couldnt have due to my past
at-last, the 1st time we had sex a condom was something i never had
i said look baby dont worry and dont be mad...
she had a look on her face an sad baby i just want you bad
started licking on my neck, playing with my ears, wispering baby im wet
i said baby this is something YOU'LL NEVER FORGET, next thing u know we the bed having sex
1 hour, 2 hours... danm she look sexyer when she sweats
now she pulling hard and yanking-me, while im hiting it like i play for the mets
she starting to climax, im beging to cum, the best feeling about to come
toes curling like bk onion rings, my body start to feel num.. it burst out.... ahhh...its ova... its finally done
maybe there is a god after all, now we glad to go to church an say thank u jesus
but u cant jude a book by its cover, cuz after a few day we say we cant believe this
the angle of mines who i once thought came from jesus had something else she relesses
anyoning pain driving me incyane whos to blame?... gotta go to the doctor so he can see-it
the look on hes face wasnt one i expected, something i neglected.. can it be? is she sick?
thinking about last week an all the position we acomplish,
saying she very smart, a teacher who rather look up in the sky for direction insted of a compass
am just waiting in a clam sit, next thing you know the doc comes in looking like hades
he said, there somethings you need to know, dont act a fool just be brave
i said stop playing with me doctor, he said its something that requiers only 1 way to be made
i said WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, he said son you should of used a condom cuz now you have aids......

the angle of mines had broken wings, cuz jesus aint send that angle
it was broken by a sin, and the devil wins cuz now im crashing my car till my body all mangle...

ITS OVA.....

news report said that a waitness said there was a man driving in a rage from lane to lane doing about 100 mph or more, all she said was i pray he makes the right choise, 2 exit later hes car was smashed into a tracktor trailor and the trunk was in the front seat on the car...... danm maybe hes angle had broken wings.......