View Single Post
Old 04-23-07, 12:19 AM   #6
Civil.
What' it do?

IP:

Both Individuals need to quit freeposting. That is not a sway, a comment made after the bars IN the same post. Is not swaying. unless, its an obvious comment thats a basic sway. Sayin, call the hospital...is not a sway. Now to the punches

Jay-your 1st bar was ok, nothin special man. The overall concept was kind of lame in my opinion. Could have been doper i guess, with better wording.

Kon-both of your bars were worded masterful. Overall i think you executed. 1st bar was in the played region with coke/line. But i've never seen it worded that way, so still good. 2nd bar was better, and very clever. Overall good job

Jon-2nd bar was also weak man, i didn't like it at all. almost as if you found a random pic on google, and typed in the word sway in the engine search. Anyone could have done that, worded poorly as well. didn't like the concept. Overall i think you did MUCH better last week. S'all good though man. i see potential. Keep it up

v/Kon.

Good battle here. good shit on gettin it up early.