Thread: Nba Finals
View Single Post
Old 04-25-07, 11:29 PM   #43
.Ike.
Ike

IP:

wow....not what i said.....

i said he has missed more game winning shots than any other player in the league....

as in....his team has the ball....hardly any seconds left...he shoots as the buzzer goes off to win the game.......he misses.........HE HAS MISSED MORE GAME WINNING SHOTS THAN ANY OTHER PLAYER IN THE LEAGUE......its a stat...i was watching cold pizza a couple weeks ago and they posted that stat up along with a few other names...and how many they had missed.......now please explain how that ISNT a stat.....

now....let me tell you what my daily routine is....i wake up at about 5:30...hop in my car....put it on 104.5 the zone....sports talk.....get to work....get in the company car....turn it on sports talk.....it stay on sports talk till noon or after every day until i get off.......i come home....watch around the horn, cold pizza, jim rome ( who i also listen to every day at 11 in the morning on the radio )...and pardon the interruption.........if the yankees are playing....i click on my computer.....and use MLB.TV which i payed 100 bucks to get all the games for......

i then place my sports bets for the day with my bookee....sit here and watch games of which i dont even care about from start to finish.....

apart from my daily workout/basketball runs at the Y.....my life revolves around the sports world....i know more pitchers ERA's off the top of my head than you can name sports teams........get off my dick....and suck on somebody elses......u cant beat me in this argument....

how the fuck is missing the most shots to win a game at the buzzer in a season not a stat.......u have got to be halfway retarded atleast
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.   Reply With Quote