View Single Post
Old 04-27-07, 07:51 PM   #1
Dufflebag Boy
why so serious!!??

Red face so i got in trouble for skipping this week

IP:

yea i was dumb enough ta skip school for almost the whole week to get high and sit on my ass all day lol it sucks cuz now i got a full day of inschool for each day i missed and i got a warning from the cops mailed to me for being truent and next time i'll get fined.

my dad pretty much barged in the door today yelling that im probably gonna get re-expelled again cuz the office told me if i get in trouble again they'll kick me out but i knew they werent gonna. i mean they'd be complete idiots to kick me out of school for not going. they'd just give me what i want.

and he was using the played out predictable line "you fucked things up for going 2 virginia" lol im like PLZ. if he keeps me here obviously aint shit gon change. there'd be no point in stopping this typa shit if i have no reason to.
if my lifestyle dont change my attitude wont change.

so my parents are pretty pissed off and i frustrated some of my teachers but i could care less what they gon do to me?? lol nothing worth regret. so just thought i'd share whats happening and watch the remarks i get calling me stupid and a moron and all the other shit people say on rv. 1