View Single Post
Old 04-29-07, 07:57 PM   #6
Dufflebag Boy
why so serious!!??

IP:

i coulda seen it already if i wanted to. i know someone who already has the dvd (bootlegged of course) and it aint even in theaters yet. but i prefer to watch it on the big screen with sorround sound and no interruptions so im waiting till friday. chances are i probably wont get ta see it till saturday.

El Ray said the EXACT opposite of what i feel. i think that venom is gonna kick fuckin ass in that movie it looks dope as hell but i dont think sandman is gonna be cool. that was the worst most corniest villian ever to show up in the spiderman comics and they're worsening the movie with the worst spiderman villian ever.

but sandman aside i think the movie is gonna blow the other 2 outta the water. the spiderman trilogy gets better within each one. except the 2nd one had the worst graphics ever. hopefully the graphics in this will be better.

and i already heard word about spiderman 4. what i know is that nobody is actually signed up ta do the movie. all the actors in the 1st 3 were just signed up for 3 so theres no gurantee that tobey mcguire, kirston dunst, or anybody else in the 1st 3 will re-appear in it but i hope so. there aint even a director for it yet so it might not even be directed by the same dude. but whats for sure is that its gonna be a summer release of either 2009 or 2010 but most likely 2010 even though theres no official release date. and they aint gonna start shooting it anytime before 2008. and one of the most possible villians is gonna be the lizard. which'll be the same character as the proffesser at peter's college who made appearences in the last 2 installments. thats all i know