View Single Post
Old 05-03-07, 09:23 PM   #17
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP:

my dude who in internet marketing (not gonna tell you specifics in here). He run his business thru himself, he let me work for him. Basically involves trying to get people to sign up to specific site. But so i usually spend about 3-4 hours a day on it, make over $120 on a average day, sometimes it's lower sometimes higher. I only get 50% of it though, he get 21% since he basically got me into it, and then 29% he take to pay for taxes at end of year. But whole last month i made in 1,386 (of my cut) and that was my first month so I started out slow lol.

This week the kid be on fire tho, Monday pulled in $144, Tuesday $292, yesterday $171, today so far $94 (since I had work at target from 2:30-8:30 lol) but it basically goes by every sign-up you get it's $4.50 (2.25 for me). This month i should hit $2,000 for me EASY, plus my target money.

and i ain't lying, ask JTR, i got him position there for a while but he quit cuz he had school and couldn't really do shit. The more people dude got working tho, lesser money for me, so fuck it.

he incorporating his business soon tho, like next month, and I'll be official employee, and get raised up to 76% or so, but i'd have to pay taxes.

but aka shits on any other job lol. big reason why i'ma prolly major in marketing too so my success in shit can increase

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote