Thread: Week 4 Mag.
View Single Post
Old 05-06-07, 02:47 PM   #11
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

IP:

Big Picture 2-1 .vs. Jay-Brook 2-1

This battle was probably the most understood battle of last week. Big's first punch actually had some pretty damn good wordplay. The concept of the line was ok in the set up, but could have been followed through with a better finisher. I think with some punctuation lessons, Big shows some of the biggest potential in the league. Both of jay's punches still weren't his best. simple concepts, that with his wording could be dope...but his failure to use proper punctuation as well, cost him the W' here. Big Wins.
^^
punctuation... not to get all bitchy, but your fuckin retarded, punctuation isn't anything that would be taken into consideration when reading a fuckin punch. if u mean punctuation like putting " " around my wordplay, i want to slap u in the face. either way u need to read more battle before u have any right to pass judgement on anyones punches. how long u been doin text? cuz u def aint got the shit down yet and need to quit actin like u have.- and yes this is dericted towards u stubbs

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote