View Single Post
Old 05-06-07, 04:02 PM   #15
Compose

IP:

i thought it was dope, and maybe best of all 3 imo, they should've given venom more time yea but oh well, the tobey/pimp/ladies man parts when he was walking down the block were VERY awkward too, just made me cringe, that and a couple other parts like mary j and harry doing that gay dance in his kitchen was just retarded lmao

*spoilers*...

some people are saying they saw eddie's skeleton when the shit exploded some didnt, i didnt see it but yea hopefully everyone returns for a part 4 and if eddie didnt escape the explosion atleast get a new symbiote to come to earth, very possible, and become carnage maybe, i REALLY doubt they'll completely disreguard venom if they do a part 4, he's one of if not THE most recognizable spiderman villain i doubt they'd kill him off in the same film he was introduced in, i read that one of the actors said someone who appears to have died at the end of 3 didnt really die so he'd be in part 4, thats either venom or harry, and i think harry's pretty much done for, its gotta be venom
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus