View Single Post
Old 05-06-07, 07:26 PM   #18
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP:

lol I just watched it, and lol @ best of 3. NO FUCKING WAY.

yes it was good movie, but didn't even come close to the hype. Venom dude was fuckin' horrible. If I remember correct, the comics and shows had venom some BULKY buff mofo who was like a tough guy. Not like some geeky lookin' dude. And when Venom talked, he had the same kind of voice effect they put on Green goblin in first movie. Not the dudes regular voice. Horrible choice there. And word in next one I hope they bring venom back to a NEW guy.

and yea, it'd be SOO ill a spiderman with Venom and carnage. Those are my two fav villains.

but LOL @ all the pimp shit with the women. That shit was mad weird, but yea it wasn't written all that well. PRevious two spidermans i came out like "WORDDDDD!!!!!" this one was like "oh cool" like shit,

what about Harry what he said to Mary Jane, why would she soo easily forgive him? I guess since he died, but then also Harry telling Peter HE was the other man, yet NO mention of that when peter was talknig to Mary Jane, and they acting like nothing happened. pshhhhhhhhhhh

but yea 3 was a letdown for me def

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote